The Twitter of the Blue Bird

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 6, 2009

    Merry Men Podcast

    Here Merry Men Podcast Part 1 here.

    William Morgan or A Few Shots To Shaman has started making podcasts and asked me and Jim Sanders to participate in the first installment of The Merry Men Podcast.

    Talking with William, who is himself a skilled man of sync and thoroughly versed in all the lovely minutia of the syncrosphere, was both stimulating and also a rare treat for me.
    In most interviews I find myself merely trying to to explain the concept of synchromysticism and its implications for the nature of the universe WE/ME are a part of, rarely getting into actual synchronicity and the mechanics of sync. A conversation with Jim and William, however, is like standing at the virtual watercooler shooting the breeze and talking shop.

    Hope it makes for interesting listening and that we see more of these featuring many of the great sync bloggers out there!

    Peace In

    9 comments:

    Cosmic Ti69er said...

    nice davinci code heading image.
    and julia roberts is tinkerbell

    demos said...

    The Zulu Nation say they descended from dolphins.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGQ0niyj11A

    Jonny B said...

    I really enjoyed the podcast, I just wanted to say I really appreciate your outlook on synchromysticism, ie; not with fear or hate. I was thinking about the Bjork song, "all is full of love" and how amazing it is that even the most mundane relics of pop culture are imbued with significance and mystery. I feel kinf of weird for saying it, but all these synchs and conspiracy theories don't fill me with despair and worry, they fill me with hope and curiosity. Thanks for giving what you give dude.

    aferrismoon said...

    Aug 4 , the Skynet date = Obama's b'day

    cheers

    WV [666] = phizin

    aferrismoon said...

    ayahuasca might be spelt IO=huasca , bringing in a satellite of Jupiter

    chairs

    WV = docoydr [ sounz like decoder]

    excepter said...

    while watching "Project Runway" last night, I noticed a poster of Jennifer Connelly looking on in the background. This was followed immediately by Macy's logo with the red star (May See Red Star). Then host Tim Gunn arrived literally announcing himself as "The Prophet of Doom."
    Thought of you guys...
    Lots of syncs in the Project Runway ad campaign, especially tag line "THEY'VE ARRIVED!"

    Atareye said...

    wtc header = a w e s o m e

    wv treatess

    Anonymous said...

    Great show.

    Highly appreciated.



    peace

    paul said...

    You said "...their inevitably doing what the whole drama is doing, and that is realising itself."

    I was writing about "inevitability" as I saw it in your words. Have a look, thanks.

    www.wix.com/paulcownden/thought