The Twitter of the Blue Bird

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 27, 2009

    The Blue Willow Pattern

    Something old, something new
    Something borrowed, something blue
    And a silver sixpence in her shoe.


    My favorite sync of recent memory was described in the post "Something Blue My Mind".
    One fine day I watched one episode each of the two shows I was following, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "How I Met Your Mother". I have been slowly plotting a sync web for actress Alyson Hannigan, most famous as "Buffy's" Wiccan witch, Willow Rosenberg. AlysON is a Star - an Earthly counterpart of the heavenly phenomena - of both these shows.
    It just so happened that on this particular day both episodes of each individual series were called "Something Blue". The shows were also connected through the concept of marriage.
    "HIMYM" Season 2 Episode 22 "Something Blue" (original airdate May 14 2007) and "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" Season 4 Episode 9 "Something Blue" (original airdate Nov 30 1999) both watched 'unintentionally' (from the 'little me's' perspective) together on NOvember 2

    I was considering making a sync post about eggs, as A Few Shots To Shaman had recently done just that and I had a few of my own I wanted to highlight.

    Like...
    We see a large single eye, symbol of unified and aligned consciousness open in Lost S4 E4. 44 is two 4's or 42 the number of Jumpiter. Many... many of these episodes start this way...
    John Locke is preparing breakfast for Ben, a dude he has referred to as "the man behind the curtain". This makes "Lost" resonate OZ/77/Pan/Totality.
    Sizzle...

    The cracked egg with Life inside represents the hard shell of the ego, thought and form. Underneath the seemingly solid exterior of matter and identity resides the good bits. The shell/ego is needed to protect and nurture life, it must at some point be discarded in order for Being to hatch into form.
    The eggs are placed on a plastic serving tray, with an ever so slightly discernible Dharma Octagon beneath the plate. The Dharma octagon, with its black dot, resonates the black hole at the center of our galaxy..
    The opened egg, consciousness freed from the illusion of ego, lies revealed on the symbol of MOM (the octagon as Milky Way)
    The scene cuts directly away from this already potent lot, to dizzying and unbelievable heights of classic sync goodness. Locke takes a copy of Philip K. Dicks' "VALIS", his fingers highlighting the Double-K, from a bookshelf.
    This is a book about real life 'legit no shit' Contact with the 'Higher Self' or "E-motherfucking-T". Consult Tool's Rosetta Stoned or E.T. Ipsissimus of the A.:A.: for more on such severe foolishness.
    You see, if I claim to be able to tell you about your Self, I am like a person who steals your own watch and sells it back to you...
    But as the "Black Star" says:
    "This aint no time where the usual is suitable" - Mos Def and Talib Kwali as "Black Star" song "Respiration"

    The letting go of the ego (hatching from the egg), the alignment of self with other and the Contact experience is ONE (NOW/ZOE/WON).

    See Aferrismoon's TrunKated for the O.G. "Lost"/VALIS sync nod.
    While viewing "My Stepmother Is An Alien" I encountered another sync that ties perfectly into "The Blue Willow Pattern". She helps dress her 'Ghosbuster' father, Dan Aykroyd, in blue as he sets off to be wedded to an Alien. This alien will then become Willow's new MOM, hence the title "My Stepmother Is An Alien". The alien other is Our MOM when we realize our indivisibility from Being making this symbolism very sound.
    What really makes this stick in the mind is that the "Something Blue" episode is directly related to the famous wedding tradition of the bride including a blue item on her person during the ceremony.
    I suppose one personal interpretation of these 'Something Blue' syncs could be that I am soon to be hitched..
    I'll keep you informed if anything develops.
    I spent allot of time trying to connect AlysON to the Scarlet Woman and red, NOW I feel Blue is even stronger...
    I see no reason why both, or many, colors can't be central to one Stars sync web, so here we go...
    Kim Basinger is the Alien MOM, lets say Isis, preparing eggs for her human family. SHE feels NO pain when dealing with the fiction of the EGGO.
    EGGO's in front of Willow, and a martini for our 'Ghostbuster' (Spirit a.k.a. MOM trapper) POP.
    The 'inside stem' of the torus subtle body, a shape found fractally through all levels of Being's profile view. Also called the Axis Mundi or Dragon Axis... This is Alex Grey's "Interbeing"

    The martini shape is that of the 'toroid mouth', the Spirit Subtle Body, the planets energy field, the galaxy etc, etc.. Its the profile view of the primary fractally self similar shape of 'everything'.

    Martini Glass was featured specifically in Black Star
    The duality and unity between profile and over head views of the fractally Self similar shapes of Totality explored in
    E.T. Ipsissimus Of The A.:A.:
    The torus shape obviously resonates the Taurus/Bul astrological sign. Taurus' shoulder, the seven sisters (Subaru) is the location of Galactic Anticenter. In this fashion it is a clear and loud resonator of alignment.
    The female cow gives milk and is easy to associate yet again with alignment as Great Mother/MOM..
    "Gran Torino" (Great Little Bull) resonating Taurus/Cattle/Ox. Ox is the Chinese Astrological sign for 2009. This Zodiac is regulated by the 12 year 'Jupiter year' (1 orbit around Sol).

    I have been trying to remember my dreams lately.
    This is facilitated by sharing with my one roommate what ever we remember in the morning.
    While washing dishes a few days ago a segment of dream returned into my conscious consciousness:

    I was an archaeologist from the distant future and had found a relatively intact and in that context, very rare china plate. The image on the plate was of the distinctive 'blue Chinese motifs' variety, typically depicting a bridge, a boat, a tea house, two birds etc..
    It was a very exciting find for me and my colleagues as it revealed pieces depicted on the plate about which little was known. Confirming some abstractions which had been made about the elements on the plate, completely illuminating others...

    In my hands were an exact copy of such a plate when the memory of the dream fragment returned.
    The same plate type we see at the top of this post.
    I thought this was neat and filed it away for the Time Being..

    I had no intention of writing about it, relishing instead the idea of posting the following images of Willow as loosely related to the EGGO stuff..
    Buffy S6 E9 Smashed

    Really its more an excuse to showcase another facet worth considering when investigating movie syncs...
    WE see a slow dissolve from Willow's face to a martini glass. Willow was seen in frame, while eating eggs, with just such an object in "My Stepmother Is An Alien".
    Synchromystically we can say the shape and all its associated symbolism merges with that of the actress..
    A little detail here is that the olive dissolves into her eye/I/Self.
    The olive keeps coming up, not sure why, I know its a variation of the original Tree of Life (see Black Star for details) according to some traditions and many pieces in Solomon's Temple are said to be made of Olive wood. But as with many themes they just mysterious circle the sync web. Perhaps all syncs are like this, I only think I know the meaning of some...

    See especially World Trade Galactic Center for Olive as StarG8 resonator..
    MMmmmm! (I don't personally like Olives... Yuk!)
    Funny enough I could think of one more example I had recently come across with an interesting dissolve sync...
    Only when loading the pictures did another 'sync giggle' hit me... It's a seen with Olivia Newton-John..
    As she kisses John Trabolta the Sun Star emanates from his crown and this image dissolve into the Aqaurian waters.
    Below another sync wink lines up in resonance with the rest of our post. Trabolta's gang in "Grease" is called the T-Birds.
    A blue bird, just like the two seen on the plate, is embroidered on the back of his jacket.

    It was only when I went online to discover the name of this style of plate when this post was truly born.

    Dramatic pause...

    The design is called 'The Blue Willow Pattern'.

    Outro:
    The blue misty network overlay and word 'Mother' hits AlysON as Lily in "How I Met Your Mother" S3 E15 "The Chain of Screaming".
    Same episode, a little later, SHE talks to her husband in the back of a car while wearing blue Zebra's (resonating VALIS).
    I necklace hangs in alignment with her subtle body pillar.
    As she moves light catches its central mirror surface. It proceeds to rhythmically flash, vivifying and signaling the emerging visible aureola subtle body.

    ******

    I couldn't recommended Aeolus Kephas' new podcast (a 2 part episode: Part 1 and Part 2) with Neil Kramer any higher. Intelligent, elegant and mischievous stuff...

    12 comments:

    Atareye said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Atareye said...

    No quite sure what to think of this but. The day before yesterday I got a friend accept on facebook I wasn't expecting. When I turned away from the computer to tell my wife, a Baby Blue Jay hit the window. Wife and daughter let out their cries and shrieks. I picked up the dead bird and we tried to revive it with a magic bag and light coaxing to no avail. The bird was dead. This reminded me of just this passed summer as we took in another injured bird a ...Baby Robin....(no shit)... we found in the middle of the street. I built it a little shelter with a shallow pool. One day I left the bird outside unattended and it ended up drowning in the shallow pool. 'Not a water bird' my wife sarcastically muttered. I found it an interesting coincidence considering all the robin talk 'here' at the time. As a child my mother raised me on strange superstitions, the scariest one of em all was the connection between birds flying into(inside) your house meaning 'death'.

    Death having new meaning to me now of course. Maybe this Baby Blue 'J' not making it into my house and failing to shatter the glass is a representation of my inability to shed my ego? Bringing the Robin into my house and having it die in shallow water could have been a precursor to this. I dunno. All I know is I spend more time reading your posts and eventually these strange happenings gain context eventually.

    Understanding death in a non-morbid way brings new joy to this K@.

    Good work Masterg8or

    Word verification

    IN BLUE(heh)... eboxiv
    'ox'

    I dunno... cool beans

    January 28, 2009 11:55 PM

    Cosmic Ti69er said...

    T Birds = Thunder Birds

    T Birds are big eagle like birds that fly in storm clouds and bring thunder, lightening and rain to the Earth and its people. They are bringers of spiritually cleansing water from the heavens.

    Tight stuff.

    Jake Kotze said...

    Awesome comments.

    Much respect

    j

    Anonymous said...

    Halo 3 multiplayer map "the pit" one base is labeled K2

    I just started dreaming again two days ago. I didn't dream for the last two years, as I wasn't able to (or atleast remember them) when I smoked so much marajauna.

    I love Olives, my best friend growing up liked Pimento spread, which I thought was gross. I'd be thinking of Columbines (doves) when discerning the olive synch.

    aferrismoon said...

    Czechs call fried egg - Volske Oki - Ox-eye [ oddly czech for Bull is Byk [ beak] but for Ox is Vul, which = Bull , for the V-B interchange
    Gr8 2 GO 4ward to Trunkated

    Beep Beep

    A Few Shots to Shaman said...

    Your Dreams got the whole egg thing going to begin with.

    Some Guy said...

    Congratulations. You just weirded me out a little bit. That is my MoM's exact china pattern ... [breathe in] ... wow!

    E. T. Hansen said...

    Celtic mythology:

    The Willow tree since ancient times has always been associated with death. In Northern Europe, the word witch and wicked is derived from the name of the Willow. It is considered to be a tree of enchantment. In Celtic mythology it is associated with the creation myth of two scarlet sea serpent eggs which contained the Sun and the Earth. These eggs were hidden in the boughs of the Willow tree until they hatched, thus bringing forth earthly life. The Willow is also associated with death as it is the obvious conclusion to birth and life. The Sea Serpent, Cat or Hare, Intuition, The Moon, (Llun), The Fire.

    Bliss

    g23 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    g23 said...

    http://i39.tinypic.com/1zqaclv.jpg

    126 Gallery said...

    www.126.ie/images/WDC_056.jpg

    Inverted martini glass = pyramid with eye of Horus capstone, beam eminating upward and star g8/saucer.